Tree Trimmer | Line Clearance | Groundsperson
Utility Staffing Group has an immediate need for a Tree Trimmer | Line Clearance | Groundsperson. Come join our team!!!
Responsibilities of a Tree Trimmer | Line Clearance | Groundsperson :
- Cut back trees and brush.
- Solid member of your line clearance team.
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper.
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw.
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal.
Job Requirements of a Tree Trimmer | Line Clearance | Groundsperson :
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle. No Steel Toes Allowed.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to learn and able to train to climb trees.
- Must be age 18 or older.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees.
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution.
To apply, click the link below, then contact our office at 423.347.3006.