Tree Trimmer | Line Clearance | CDL Driver
Responsibilities of the Line Clearance | Tree Trimmer | CDL Driver :
- Cut back trees and brush.
- Be a solid member of your Line Clearance team.
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper.
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw.
- Use chainsaw, leaf blower, etc.
- Participate in stump removal.
- Operating the CDL vehicle.
Job Requirements for the Line Clearance | Tree Trimmer | CDL Driver
- Must be willing to learn if unfamiliar with the trade.
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle. (No Slip On allowed) (Leather preferred and Grip on Bottom.)
- Must have a valid Class A or B CDL
- Must have a DOT Medical Card.
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be age 18 or older.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees.
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution
To apply, click the link below, then contact our office at 423.347.3006.