Railroad Product Assembler | Railroad Product Assembly
Greenville , SC
Utility Staffing Group has an immediate need for a Railroad Product Assembler on our team!
Requirements of a Railroad Product Assembler:
- Assemble, test and inspect basic mechanical and electrical components according to engineering drawings and work instruction
- Use calipers and micrometers to measure parts and determine tolerances
- Must have 2-4 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read fabrication & assembly blueprints
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
To apply, click the link below, then contact Ben at 423.754.1791.