Railroad Product Assembler | Railroad Product Assembly
Utility Staffing Group has an immediate need for a Railroad Product Assembler | Railroad Product Assembly in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Requirements of a Railroad Product Assembler | Railroad Product Assembly:
- Must be able to assist with grinding and assembling.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in fabrication with the ability to learn.
- Must be able to read blue prints and design sketches to ensure proper dimensions.
- Must be able to use jack hammers, grinders, impact drills, impacts, 10-15-pound sledge hammers, spiking mauls, drills, tapes, wrenches and track wrenches.
- Must be able to maintain a clean work area following 5s criteria.
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED or vocational school equivalent.
- Must have a good understanding of fractions and decimals.
To apply, click the link below, then contact Ben at 423.754.1791.