Line Clearance | Groundsperson
Utility Staffing Group has an immediate need for a Line Clearance | Groundsperson in Nashville, Tennessee. No experience required!
Job Requirements of a Line Clearance | Groundsperson:
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution
- Must be willing to learn other trades
Responsibilities of a Line Clearance | Groundsperson:
- Cut back trees and brush
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal
- Solid member of your line clearance team
To apply, click the link below, then contact our office at 423.347.3006.