Line Clearance | Foreperson
Utility Staffing Group is looking for a Line Clearance | Foreperson to join our team. HOUSING PROVIDED!
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE.
Responsibilities of a Line Clearance | Foreperson :
- Cut back trees and brush
- Solid member of your line clearance team
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc
- Participate in stump removal
Requirements of a Line Clearance | Foreperson :
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle
- Must be able to provide references.
- Must be able to supervise a crew
- Must have a valid driver's license. CDL preferred, but not required.
- Must have experience in Line Clearance/ Tree Industry as a Foreperson
- Must be willing and able to climb trees
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution
This is a full time position. Must be able to work 40+ hours a week.
To apply, click the link below, then contact Sarah at 423.347.3006.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sarah Martinez, CSP