Line Clearance Foreperson
USG Professionals has an immediate need for a Line Clearance Foreperson!
Requirements of a Line Clearance Foreperson:
- Receives and interprets tree trimming and spraying orders from a General Foreperson or Line Clearance Supervisor.
- Must be able to understand an draw symbols representing lines, voltage, and line equipment.
- Must have excellent public relations skills.
- Must be able to maintain accurate record and time sheets.
- Must be be able to trim and remove trees by climbing with the aid of a ladder, safety belt,climbing line, trimmer lift trucks, or works from the ground using gasoline, air and hand-powered saws and pruners.
- Must be able to cut branches or trunk sections and drops or lowers them to the ground with lines.
- Must have experience with energized power lines.
To apply, click the link below, then contact Holly King at 423.754.3175.