Line Clearance | Groundsperson
Utility Staffing has an immediate need for a Line Clearance | Groundsperson on our team!
Responsibilities of a Line Clearance | Groundsperson :
- Be a solid member of your line clearance team
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/feed brush into a wood chipper
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw
- Use a chainsaw/ leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal
- Driving a company truck when needed
- Any heavy equipment experience is a plus
- Communicating with the public
Requirements of a Line Clearance | Groundsperson:
- Must have lace up boots that cover the ankle
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a MED CARD
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution
- Must be willing to work in any kind of weather.
- Must have previous experience operating a chainsaw outdoors
To apply, click the link below, then contact Sarah at 423.754.8641.