Line Clearance | CDL Driver
Utility Staffing has an immediate need for a Line Clearance | CDL Driver on our team!
Requirements of a Line Clearance | CDL Driver:
- Cut back trees and brush
- Must have a valid class A or B CDL
- Pull, haul, drag and feed brush into a wood chipper
- Sprays herbicide after removing brush
- Must be able to withstand all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lb
Responsibilities of a Line Clearance | CDL Driver:
- Assist in mixing herbicide
- Service equipment and tools as needed
- Follow all safety procedures
To apply, click the link below, then contact our office at 423.347.3006.