Groundsperson | CDL Driver
Utility Staffing Group has an immediate need for a Groundsperson | CDL Driver.
Responsibilities of a Groundsperson | CDL Driver:
- Cut back trees and brush.
- Be a Solid member of your line clearance team.
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper.
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw.
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal.
Requirements of a Groundsperson | CDL Driver:
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle.
- Must be able to operate a manual (stick) transmission.
- Must have a Class A or B CDL and must have a Valid DOT med card.
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees.
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution.
To apply click the link below the contact Sarah at 423.754.8641.