Groundsperson | CDL Driver
Utility Staffing Group has an immediate need for a Groundsperson | CDL Driver.
Responsibilities of a Groundsperson | CDL Driver:
- Cut back trees and brush
- Be a solid member of your line clearance team
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal
Requirements of a Groundsperson | CDL Driver:
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle
- Must be able to operate a manual (stick) transmission
- Must have a Class A or B CDL and must have a valid DOT med card
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution
To apply click the link below the contact Sarah at 423.754.8641.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sarah Martinez, CSP