Experienced Tree Trimmer | Groundsperson
Utility Staffing Group has an immediate need for a Experienced Trimmer | Groundsperson.
- Cut back trees and brush.
- Be a Solid member of your line clearance team.
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper.
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw.
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal.
Special Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Must have experience has a Trimmer/Climber with a line clearance tree industry Company previously.
- (Experienced Trimmer) Must be able to Climb and Trim. (Groundsperson no experience required.)
- Must have a Valid Driver's License.
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle.
- Must be willing and able to train and climb trees.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees.
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution.
To apply, click the link below, then contact our office at 423.347.3006.