Experienced Tree Trimmer | Experienced Climber | Line Clearance
Utility Staffing Group is looking for skilled individuals to join our team. Come be a Experienced Tree Trimmer | Line Clearance | Groundsperson and enjoy your new career!
Responsibilities of a Experienced Tree Trimmer | Line Clearance | Groundsperson :
- Cut back trees and brush
- Solid member of your line clearance team
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal.
Job Requirements of a Experienced Tree Trimmer | Line Clearance | Groundsperson :
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle.
- must have experience in Line Clearance
- Must be willing and able to climb trees
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
To apply, click the link below, then contact our office at (423)347-3006.