Experienced Tree Climber
Utility Staffing Group has an immediate need for an Experienced Tree Climber. Come join our team!
Responsibilities of an Experienced Tree Climber :
- Cut back trees and brush .
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw.
- Be a solid member of your line clearance team.
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper.
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal.
Requirements of an Experienced Tree Climber :
- Must have at least 6mos-1 year or more of Experience as a Climber with a Line Clearance Tree Industry Company before.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees (Must not be afraid of heights.)
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees.
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution.
To apply, click the link below, the contact Sarah at 423.754.8641.
Sarah Martinez, CSP