Dump Truck Driver | Class A CDL
Utility Staffing has an immediate need for a Dump Truck Driver | Class A CDL Driver!
Responsibilities of a Dump Truck Driver | Class A CDL Driver :
- Must be able to keep basic records
- Must be able to load and haul heavy equipment
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
- Must have at least 1 year experience with a tandem or larger dump truck
- Will be required to help with labor work when not driving, assisting with things like preparing soil, seeding, mulching, etc,
- Will be operating equipment when needed
- 14.00-18.00 per hour
- Utility Staffing Group offers medical, prescriptions, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance
This employer offers paid employee medical insurance, bonus programs, and boot allowances!
To apply, click the link below, then contact Sarah at 423.754.8641.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sarah Martinez, CSP