Responsibilities of an CDL Driver :
- Cut back trees and brush .
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw.
- Be a solid member of your line clearance team.
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper.
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal.
Requirements of a CDL Driver :
- If non-skilled in the trade, Must be willing to learn.
- This position requires the same as a Groundperson, but able to operate a CDL Vehicle.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must be willing to work in any kinds of weather conditions.
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle.
- Must have a Valid Class A CDL.
- Must have a DOT Medical Card.
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission.
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees.
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution.
To apply, click the link below, the contact Sarah at 423.754.8641.
Sarah Martinez, CSP