CDL Driver | Groundsperson
Utility Staffing Group has an immediate need for a CDL Driver | Groundsperson.
- Cut back trees and brush
- Solid member of your line clearance team
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have Class A or B CDL
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees (Not afraid of heights)
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution
Pay : 16.00
To apply, click the link below , then contact Ben at 423.754.1791.