Experienced Tree Climbers | Experienced Tree Trimmer
Utility Staffing Group has an immediate need for a Experienced Tree Climbers | Experienced Tree Trimmer to join our team!!!
Responsibilities of a Experienced Tree Climbers | Experienced Tree Trimmer :
- Cut back trees and brush
- Solid member of your line clearance team
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper.
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc
- Participate in stump removal
Job Requirements of a Experienced Tree Climbers | Experienced Tree Trimmer :
- Must have at least 1 year minimum of trimming experience with a Line Clearance Tree Industry Company and Provide References.
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees.
- Must be age 18 or older.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees.
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution.
To apply, click the link below, then contact Sarah at 423.347.3006.
Sarah Martinez, CSP